Hello readers...!! We are here to help you in every step of taking the decision to choose your best college to build your career better. We have discussed below all types of UPTU colleges available. I recommend you to please read the full article to understand better.
UPTU ( Uttar Pradesh Technical University) is a Government college which was established on 8 May 2000. Uttar Pradesh Technical University is also known as AKTU (Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University). It is a public colligate university in Lucknow in the Indian State of Uttar Pradesh.
The University offers many undergraduate courses in engineering, architecture, hotel management and catering technology, fashion and apparel design, and pharmacy. This leads to the degree of B.Tech, B.Arch, BHMCT, BFAD, and B.Pharma respectively.
University offers postgraduate courses in computer application and business administration leading to the degree of MCA, MBA, and MBA (Rural Development).
The AKTU affiliated colleges are spread all over the state. AKTU is divided into different Government Colleges, Private Colleges, & Self-financing Colleges
Motto : Excellence in action is yoga. Type : State University Established : 2000 Chancellor : Government of Uttar Pradesh Vice-Chancellor : Vijay Kumar Pathak Location : Lucknow, Noida Affiliations : UGC, AICTE
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh conducts a state level examination in name of Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE). This university provides admission to the UG & PG courses. More than 2,00,000 students appear in the examination that is held in Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, and Uttrakhand.
AKTU Undergraduate Courses
- B.Tech (Lateral)
- B.Pharma (Lateral)
- MAM (Dual Degree)
AKTU Postgraduate Courses
- MCA (Lateral)
AKTU Ph.D. Courses
AKTU offers Ph.D. courses to the Master's Degree holder with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Government Aided UPTU College
There are only 9 Government College in AKTU. We've listed below government engineering colleges that come under AKTU.
- Bundelkhand Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jhansi
- Uttar Pradesh Textile Technology Institute, Kanpur
- Faculty of Architecture (LCA), Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow
- Institute of Engineering & Technology, Lucknow
- Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology, Sultanpur
- Bhimrao Ambedkar Engineering of Information, Banda
- Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Engineering College of Information Technology, Bijnore
- Manyar Kansi Ram Engineering College of Information Technology, Azamgarh
- Manyar Kansi Ram Engineering College of Information Technology, Ambedkar Nagar
Govt Aided Institutions Running Self Financed Courses
Given below are the five Govt. Aided Institutions Running Self Financed Courses.
- Institute of Engg. & Rural Technology, Allahabad
- Ambedkar Institute of Engineering for Handicapped, Kanpur
- Feeroz Gandhi Institute of Engineering & Technology, Raibareilly
- Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology (CIPET), Lucknow
Top UPTU Colleges
Given below are the top UPTU Colleges. Ranking of the colleges depends on the various factors such as placement, branches available and how we can get there. Keeping this factors Top UPTU Colleges are decided. Listed below are the colleges -
- Institute of Engineering & Technology (IET), Lucknow
- Bundelkhand Institute of Engineering & Technology (BIET), Jhansi
- Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology (KNIT), Sultanpur
- S.S. Academy of Technical Education, Noida
- Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology, Allahabad
- Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology, Greater Noida
- Krishna Institute of Engineering College (KIET), Ghaziabad (U.P)
- Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College, Ghaziabad (U.P)
- GAL Institute of Technology & Management, Mathura (U.P)
- University Institute of Engineering & Technology, Chhatrapati Sahuji Maharaj (University, Kanpur)
- Shri Ram Swaroop Memorial College of Engineering & Management (SRSM), Lucknow
- ABES Engineering College, Ghaziabad
- M.S Engineering College, Ghaziabad
- Shri Rammurti Smarak College of Engg. & Technology (SRSC), Bareilly
- Indraprastha Engineering College (IPEC), Ghaziabad
- Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology for Handicapped (AIT), Kanpur
- Raj Kumar Goel Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad (U.P.)
- MJP Rohikhand University, Bareilly (U.P)