How Do You Fix Error 1935 An Error Occurred During The Installation Of Assembly Component?
Well, there can be a lot of errors and issues that usually appear on the screen and affect your system. Just like other software, QuickBooks also displays technical bugs and error codes. QuickBooks installer error code 1935 is one of such common issues that occur while trying to install the QuickBooks desktop or programs.
In addition to this, you might be facing the same issue while using the software in the Windows startup mode. A corrupted or damaged installation of the .NET framework can also lead to the same error code.
In the following post, we have given all the feasible solutions to fix QuickBooks installer error code 1935. So, you are recommended to check out the whole post.
What leads to QuickBooks Installer Error Code 1935?
Here, you can find out some of the possible causes that might be leading to QuickBooks error code 1935.
- The error 1935 in QuickBooks desktop might take place at the time of the Microsoft .NET Framework system files.
- If you are not allowed to install QuickBooks because of anti-virus programs, then QuickBooks installer error code 1935 may appear.
- At the time of installing the .NET Framework.
- Because of the damaged .NET Framework, the error 1935 may pop up on the screen.
Given below are the complete steps to get rid of QuickBooks error code 1935. It is suggested to apply the following steps respectively.
- Initially, you need to reboot the system and start the installation process.
- And then, disable the antivirus program.
- Now, you will be required to install the QuickBooks desktop or .NET Framework.
- Enable the antivirus program once you are done with the installation of the .Net framework.
- Get the required information on Install QuickBooks by visiting the official website of Intuit.
- Repair and reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework if you are still facing the error code 1935.
- At last, initiate the installation procedure.