Write a 400- to 600-word paper in which you discuss the TV show or film as it relates to race, gender, and social class stratification. Include the following:
• Provide the name of the show or film you selected, as well as a brief summary of the plot and setting of the story.
• Identify and describe at least one example of social deviance that you observed. Which social structures or norms could have contributed to this act of deviance?
• Identify and describe at least two examples of sociological inequalities that you observed. Which social structures or norms could have contributed to these inequalities?
• Indicate the theoretical perspective—functionalist, conflict, or symbolic interactionist—that you would use to explain the social inequalities you observed. Explain your reasons for choosing this perspective.
• Make connections between the social stratification of class, race, and gender that you observed in the TV show or film, and the ways that it represents inequality in our society.
Image preview for”identify and describe at least one example of social deviance that you observed. “