Read the article accompanying this assignment and summarize the article by answering the following questions. (You must write in paragraph form).
1. What is the title of the article and who are the authors?
2. What is the purpose of the study?
3. What is the independent variable and the dependent variable?
a. What variable was manipulated by the researchers?
b. What infant variable was measured by the researchers and influenced by the manipulated variable?
c. Mothers and infants are participants, NOT variables.
4. What methodology did they use?
a. How many mothers and infants?
b. What did the researchers have the mothers do? What were the stories?
c. What did the infants do? What infant behavior was measured and how did they measure it?
5. What are the main results of the study?
a. How did the independent variable relate to the dependent variable?
6. How would you improve the study? (You must provide at least one way to improve it.)
a. You may want to consider the sample size.
You may use answers for questions 1 and 2 as part of your introduction. The answer to question 6 should end the body. Remember that your conclusion needs to summarize the whole paper.
Image preview for”what is the title of the article and who are the authors?”