Chapter 7 – Discussion Questions
1. Utilizing two peer-reviewed sources in addition to your textbook, define research design, explain the importance of establishing a research design, and highlight characteristics of a good research design.
2. What are some of the differences between sampling for quantitative and qualitative studies?
3. Discuss the differences between probability and non-probability sampling. Identify and explain two types of sampling techniques for both probability and non-probability.
4. What are some common errors made in sampling?
5. What is triangulation? Explain different types of triangulation?
Image preview for”what are some of the differences between sampling for quantitative and qualitative studies?”