In a five- to seven-page paper (not including the title and reference pages), analyze the financial and cost considerations to be included in the development of your Final Paper–a strategic real estate business plan–by considering, in detail, all revenues and costs involved in the startup and ongoing operations of a real estate-based business. Be sure to include the following elements, and use headings to organize your analysis:
- Determine the startup costs.
- Determine the operating expenses of the business for the first two years, identifying fixed and variable expenses.
- Formulate a plan to cover startup and ongoing operations expenses, as well as your personal financial requirements to remain solvent until sufficient business cash flow begins.
- Describe anticipated revenue sources (agent fees, commissions, desk fees, etc.) and when your cash flow will begin, along with when you anticipate the break-even point will occur (when revenue equals expense).
- Discuss the overall viability of the business based on your financial projections.
Your paper must be five to seven pages (not including the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide (you may incorporate spreadsheets as part of the paper where appropriate). You must cite at least three scholarly sources in addition to the textbook.