Program Planning and Evaluation Health Care Administration
- Develop a working plan for how you would involve stakeholders in the development of the intervention evaluation plan. how does your plan address timing and budget constraints? in what ways does your plan include attention and interactions and group processes? which strategies will be used to address the four criteria for having a good evaluation question
- Participation rates for three programs in Layetteville and Bowe county are given in Exhibit 9.3. Review the information for the violence prevention program delivered in schools to individual students and the adult immunization program. Given that information, which type of effect evaluation samples would you suggest for each of those programs, and why?
- It is common for stakeholders to essentially ask, “How can you prove that our program had an effect?” What would e your standard, simple, “sound bite” response to this question?
- List the four criteria for assessing the rigor of qualitative studies, imagine that you are planning to conduct an in-depth interviews of programs participants to assess programs effects. For each criterion, give one example of how you would address the criterion in your plan for outcome evaluation.
- Using evaluation findings as part of feedback loops to improve or sustain health programs is predicated on a set of assumptions about humans and decision makers. What might be some of the assumptions that underlie this perspective? what if anything, can be done to overcome, deal, or address with those assumptions in order to create more effective feedback loops
APA Format, 618 words