Reproductive Privacy Act Part 2
Course Project Part 2 Assignment
The final project for this class is broken down into three different assignments. You will complete each part separately and submit everything at the end for a final grade. The three parts are:
1. 3-page paper providing an overview of your topic
2. 3-page paper analyzing the policy related to your topic
3. Your final paper combines the previous papers and adds information on implementing, evaluating policy, and a conclusion. Your final paper should be at least 9 pages; which includes the initial 3 pages written as part I (with corrections), 3 pages written for part II (with corrections), and 3 pages for the final written assignment, part III.
Part 2: PolicyAnalysis 25 points
For this assignment, you will provide a comprehensive analysis of the policy you chose previously.
Write a three-page paper in which you provide policy analysis on the policy you selected. Include the following:
1. Describe the model used for policy analysis
2. Discuss the problem the policy addresses
3. Identify the stakeholders and the role they play in policy development and implementation
4. Describe the evidence or support used in the development of the policy
5. Discuss any benefit vs. risk analysis related to the policy
Save your file in the Word Document (.docx or doc). What’s this?
Include the term Part2and your First Name when saving your file. Example:Part2_David.docx
Upload your completed document using the Browse button, and then click the Submit button.
Points Possible: 25
10 pts – content provides sufficient detail on the model and process used for policy analysis
5 pts – content provides sufficient detail on stakeholder identification and role(s) with development and implementation
5 pts – the paper has a logical flow that demonstrates the student’s understanding of the policy
5 pts – utilization of writing guidelines
Image preview for”describe the model used for policy analysis”