Final Course Reflection
DIRECTIONS: As your final course project, you will choose the TWO to THREE-course competencies in which you feel you have experienced the most growth and one of the three options below to write an essay, create a mind map, OR record a video in order to demonstrate your growth.
1. Demonstrate greater personal responsibility
2. Analyze self-motivation
3. Use self-management strategies
4. Develop interdependence skills
5. Increase self-awareness
6. Adopt lifelong learning
7. Develop emotional intelligence
Option 1: One Student’s Story – With this option, you will relate the story of how you used TWO OR MORE specific course competencies to overcome an obstacle to your success in college or in life. Use the “One Student’s Story” essays in our textbook as models.
An “A” essay, mind map, or video will…
1. Explain a specific obstacle you faced
2. Describe TWO OR MORE course competencies that you used to overcome the specific obstacle
3. Present the outcome of using the course competencies to overcome the specific obstacle you faced
4. Show a commitment to excellence by accurately describing the course competencies and carefully preparing the essay, mind map, or video. (See specific
Image preview for”describe TWO OR MORE course competencies that you used to overcome the specific obstacle”