- Who broke what standards
NSPE Codes of Ethics – link the actions of the case and the canons (which are 6) which on
Did engineers violate 1-6 of the canons and if so which one and explain.
I. Fundamental Canons
Engineers, in the fulfillment of their professional duties, shall:
- Hold paramount the safety, health, and welfare of the public.
- Perform services only in areas of their competence.
- Issue public statements only in an objective and truthful manner.
- Act for each employer or client as faithful agents or trustees.
- Avoid deceptive acts.
- Conduct themselves honorably, responsibly, ethically, and lawfully to enhance
the honor, reputation, and usefulness of the profession.
- Ethical Breaches
- Technical Breaches
- What were the competing priorities
- Short- and long-term impacts (costs, lawsuits, changes in regulations
- Conclusion- key take away- safety and welfare of the public
APA Format, 831 words