Short Answer Questions
1. Based on your readings and perhaps some outside research, how would you describe the Nok culture/civilization? Where were they located? What are some of the people who comprised the culture? What languages do they speak? How do we know about them today?
2. What is African Lost-Wax Casting? Who created it? How long has it been in existence? What was made using the technique and by whom? Be specific.
3. Describe the history and design of the Lalibela churches in Ethiopia. When were they built? Who built them? Why were they built the way they were built?
4. Describe Great Zimbabwe. Where was it located? When did it exist? Who built it? What was its purpose?
5. What is the importance of Adinkra symbols? Who created them? Why? How are they used?
Image preview for”based on your readings and perhaps some outside research, how would you describe the Nok culture/civilization?”