Malnutrition in Patients
1. Choose one of the main topics from the table and then choose one (1) article for review under that main topic.
Read the article chosen and answer one (1) of the topic questions listed below.
• What methods can be used to assess nutritional status?
• What methods can be used to identify those at risk for malnutrition?
• What specific health conditions increase the risk of malnutrition?
• What associations exist between nutritional status and health outcomes?
• What type of interventions improve adherence to recommendations on nutritional intake?
Image preview for”what methods can be used to assess nutritional status?”