1. Identify and discuss 3 definitions of polypharmacy (there are multiple definitions).
2. Identify three risk factors that can lead to polypharmacy. Explain the rationale for why each listed item is a risk factor. Risk factors are different than adverse drug reactions. ADRs can be a result of polypharmacy, and is important, but ADRs are not a risk factor.
3. Explore three action steps that a provider can take to prevent polypharmacy.
4. Provide an example of how your clinical preceptors have addressed polypharmacy.
5. Substantive post (3-5 sentences) which adds new content or insights to the subject matter above.
**Provide 2 references AND intext citations (within last 5 years) in APA format for each question. (May use the same references for all questions). You may use the textbook. The second reference must be a scholarly source
APA Format, 747 words