Management Information Systems
Answer the questions below.
• Chapter 5 Review Questions, Sections 5-1, 5-2 & 5-3
• Chapter 5 Is BYOD Good for Business? Case Study Questions, 5-14, 5-15, 5-17
• Chapter 1 Review Questions, Sections 1-1, 1-2 & 1-3, page 33; (12 pts – 4 pts per section)
• Chapter 1 Hands-On MIS Projects 1-7, page 35 (8 pts)
• Chapter 2 Review Questions, Sections 2-3, 2-4 (8 pts)
• Chapter 2 Hands-On MIS Project 2-8, page 72 (12 pts)
• Chapter 3 Review Questions, Sections 3-1, 3-2 & 3-3, page 114; (12 pts – 4 pts per section)
• Chapter 3 Hands-On MIS Projects 3-8, page 115 (8 pts)
• To earn full credit, your response must be your own from this course and semester. Any sources must be properly cited (https://plagiarism.iu.edu/)
o Check your SafeAssign score after the submission. Any submission over 15% will trigger a review on my end. Ignore any SafeAssign warnings if you are providing the questions with your submission.
The responses are in your own words. You may use other resources, but these questions serve to demonstrate learning and understanding in both application and reflection
o Example: 1.1 – Focus on businesses you interact with on a daily basis, not the textbooks examples. You are taking the concepts and applying them to your worldview and community.
o Example: 1-2 – Define an information system in your own words – no citations and no copy-paste from the text. This is your informed perspective.
o Example: 1-3 – Choose the academic disciplines that interest you to discuss the interrelationship between IS and the discipline
Please number/label your responses
o Example – Review Question 1-1, Review Question 1-2 …
o The expectation is you will respond to the question via the prompts/bullets below the question. You will support your statement through additional resources beyond just your textbook. At a minimum, you should cite at least two additional sources for each question.
For each question, the potential points should be associated with the number of sentences in your response. My expectation is at least four complete sentences of at least 15 words.
o A quote or citation from the text or another source does not count towards the sentence/word count
Validate / Confirm your responses with additional sources.
Image preview for”choose the academic disciplines that interest you to discuss the interrelationship between IS and the discipline”