Information about the company
BEBS Consultant Firm
• Consultant firm (>20.000 employees around the world). Presence in all the continents.
• Business Strategy: Transform the business by making it more profitable and cost-effective for the company.
• HR Inputs:
• The company do not have any IT System (They have been working with Excel Files)
• The rate of turnover is very high, 25%
• The HR Vice President has recently joined the company (4 months ago) and her direct reports (in each of the teams there are between 4-5 people): Talent Manager, Recruitment Manager, Compensation and Benefits Manager, Organization, and Staffing Manager, Employee Experience Manager. In addition, there is one HR Director in each country that reports directly to the HR VP.
• The Performance Management process is being done in one ad-hoc solution for the company.
• Some functions externalized: Huge recruitment process at September (>500 recruitment processes that part of them externalized) and Labour Relations.
• The HR Department is focusing on changing the career path processes, talent map results, and improving the succession process.
• The IT and Analytics team has been helping the HR Vice President on preparing the HR Dashboard.
Regarding the company’s information you should prepare:
You should use the concepts and theories from the reading materials to provide a detailed and comprehensive answer to the question.
2. Prepare the roadmap with the detailed and comprehensive activities that you consider that the(People Analytics) PA department should focus on during the next year and include a timeline for the activities and detail why you consider that these activities would help to improve the business strategy.
Image preview for”transform the business by making it more profitable and cost-effective for the company.”