1. What is the editors’ thesis? How is the thesis developed throughout the book?
2. Where are the editors coming from? What are their academic backgrounds? Can you detect their assumption, biases, or presuppositions?
3. Who is the intended reader?
4. Have the editors fulfilled their stated or implied purposes? How well have their objectives been met?
5. How does this book compare to similar works in the same field?
6. What is your assessment of this book? Does it benefit the field of study?
Image preview for”how is the thesis developed throughout the book?”